Makes: 24 pieces
Prep: 20 minutes
Chill: at least 1 hour
* 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
* 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon honey mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 large pimiento-stuffed olives (about 8), chopped
* Parsley for garnish
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and spoon yolks into a bowl. Reserve whites. Mash yolks with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, honey mustard and black pepper.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the chopped olives. Fold remaining chopped olives into yolk mixture.
3. Fill whites with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle reserved chopped olives over the tops of the eggs. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Note: Can be made up to 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve pieces on a bed of parsley to prevent egg halves from rolling around on the platter.