- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) German chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flaked sweetened coconut, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet and white chocolate morsels, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
POUR cake mix into large bowl; cut in butter and lightly beaten egg with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl; beat until well combined. Stir in 1 cup coconut, nuts and 1/2 cup Swirled Morsels. Spread mixture evenly over base; sprinkle with remaining coconut and Swirled Morsels. Lightly press down morsels.
BAKE for 30 to 32 minutes or until center is almost set. Center will firm when cool. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.