Do you ever feel that sometimes you put yourself out there replying to messages and blog posts and joining teams..just to be ignored? I hate that.
Other than that, my week has gone pretty well.
Made up a few loaves of zucchini bread–
Got out on the lake with my cousin and his wife on the boat. I adore the feeling of zipping along on the water and just letting the spray from the waves hit you. There is nothing better 🙂
I also got some great advice on a relationship situation(s) from some people that really made me (re)think some things that I am looking for/want in a relationship.
How was your week?
Zucchini Bread Recipe
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup vegetable oil
* 2 1/4 cups white sugar
* 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 cups grated zucchini
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
3. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
4. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 223 | Total Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 26mg